As part of our commitment to keeping our community safer, Dryer Vent Wizard of Southwestern Ontario shares industry knowledge with London, Ontario residents. Learn about dryer vent safety, warning signs, and news here!
Dryer Vent Fire At Kildare House In Windsor
Originally published here by Ian Shalapata.
The cause of an early morning fire at the Kildare House is a good reminder for home owners.
Four units from Windsor Fire and Rescue were called to the Walkerville hot spot this morning around 8am when employees reported a dryer vent fire....
Clothes Dryer The Cause Of Chatham House Fire
Originally published here by CTV News Windsor.
A clothes dryer caused an early morning fire in Chatham Wednesday.
Crews arrived to a St. Clair Street home to find heavy black smoke and flames coming from the basement window.
The blaze is listed as accidental and damage is pegged...
Dryer sparks fire in Sarnia
Originally published here by CTV News London.
Fire officials say an electric dryer was the cause of a basement fire in Sarnia Sunday night.
The blaze began around 7:30 p.m. at a home in the 1000 block of Devine Street.
Once on scene firefighters were able to contain the fire to the basement....
Dryer fire causes $80k in damages to multi-unit dwelling in Chatham
Originally published here by CBC News.
A blaze at a multi-unit dwelling in Chatham is out after a dryer caught fire, causing $80,000 in damages.
Two Chatham-Kent fire stations were called to Sandy Street at 12:30 a.m. last night and were able to extinguish the fire before it spread beyond...
Chatham-Kent Home and Garden Show
This weekend, we attended the Chatham-Kent Home and Garden show and it was a hit! Thank you to everyone who came out and spent time chatting with us, we really enjoyed meeting you all!